Tuesday, January 25, 2011

No subject

Time waits for no man (or woman)

Last weekend, while I was attending my ex-classmate’s wedding, a sahabat of mine bombing me a few killer questions that I hardly finding the answers. Need me not to reveal those questions but the bottom line is I shall not procrastinate every single second and prospect that I have.

First of all, dear readers, I am so sorry for not updating this blog as frequently as I did last few months. My mind was bugging with so many issues and still does, which made my mind upturned. It has a lot to spit them out, but couldn’t just pour.

La Tahzan, don’t be sad for every cloud has its silver lining. Every single challenge and test, there’s benefit behind it. Be patient. Patience is virtue; even the hardest rocks lose its shape under constant running water. I have to remind this to myself so that I’m stronger each day Allah is testing me.
Speaking about rocks that lose its shape under constant running water, it is actually the rock itself fear of Allah that it loses its shape. Readers, even rocks which don’t have brains and feeling fear of Allah, how can human being, greatest creature of universe boastfully rule and manage this world? Let us take a look at this ayah.
 A030
Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: "I will create a vicegerent on earth." They said: "Wilt Thou place therein one who will make mischief therein and shed blood?- whilst we do celebrate Thy praises and glorify Thy holy (name)?" He said: "I know what ye know not."
Dan (ingatlah) ketika Tuhanmu berfirman kepada Malaikat; "Sesungguhnya Aku hendak menjadikan seorang khalifah di bumi". Mereka bertanya (tentang hikmat ketetapan Tuhan itu dengan berkata): "Adakah Engkau (Ya Tuhan kami) hendak menjadikan di bumi itu orang yang akan membuat bencana dan menumpahkan darah (berbunuh-bunuhan), padahal kami sentiasa bertasbih dengan memujiMu dan mensucikanMu?". Tuhan berfirman: "Sesungguhnya Aku mengetahui akan apa yang kamu tidak mengetahuinya"

The point that I love to share with you is we should seek Allah for solutions, look in the most consecrated, Holy Quran as guidance in law to manage this world and I can guarantee that this world is home to live on.

This is because Holy Quran is complete, Islam is perfect. Islam is Syumul. Should a muslim follow exactly the commandment of Allah, and the decree of Al-Quran, and what Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) has guide us, insya Allah, he will be in His blessings and Jannah is the reward. Wallahu’alam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...