A blue house made of blue bricks,
What a green house made of?
Actually none of the phrases above related to what I'm gonna discuss. Ahaha. This is what I learnt from The World Greenest Homes channel. It says that Greenest house should be sustainable, eco-friendly with the touch of clever engineering.
Use the technology but don’t make it such a big issue. Minimize the capacity of area with maximum exploitation of space. That is genius.
When you have kids, little kids, design your house within that situation. When they grow big, the design of the house should be re-thinking for the situation is no longer the same. Their needs, their environment, and their perspective of life are totally differ. But I guess a few of sentimental and aesthetic value should be remained so when they have downside, they’ll reminisce back the memories, they gain their strength back.
To be continued…



my humble opinion...
ReplyDeletethe main question that i always asked to people who realize the importance of applying green technology or sustainable designs, is 'when will we start using them?'
well, u know that by using this technology actually cost higher than the usual cost when we buy normal houses...that is the only setback that discourage people from using/applying this technology...
Exactly! That is one big point you got there! I'm on my way figuring out how to make earth a better place for living. We can always can turn the other way around to make things right, right?
ReplyDeleteHmmm.. *thinking..*