Sunday, October 21, 2012

These of late

Recently what I wrote was not as usual as before, I can say that it's not something intelligent to share with but I guess sometimes we do have these ups and downs in life that there are times we just need to let it out but at the same time didn't really know who to talk to or who can be trusted. This is the way I eased them, but again, as egoistical as I can be, I'm not going to let you know what is actually happen to me. Nevertheless, I cracked few hints that will make you have the idea what's going on.

I do have something else much worth to be shared as some sort of 'policies' I applied to this blog but I guess it depends on my mood. For now, I'm in the middle of inner-crisis and need to do some soul-searching.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...