Friday, March 11, 2011

MGDM Award 2010 Ceremony

Finnaly, on the 10th of March, 2011, at The Grand Blue Wave Hotel, all my works after all this while had been acknowledged. Moment I waited for, moment of recognition.


Owh, maybe you don't have clear picture on what I've been talking about. Here is the link that may lead you to some clue Malaysia Good Design Mark Award.


Anyway, I want to thank Allah first and foremost that have been given the opportunity to serve and and to do my best in this award. By chance, I would like to thanks my bosses and colleagues who cooperatively support me in making this a reality.
Also a special thanks, perhaps a billion of thanks to my parents who'd raised me well.
And above all, I thank Allah, the Almighty, the Most Merciful.

The Arrival.
The stage
Alhamdulillah, my effort been paid.
The Designers
Among Directors & Technical manager

Moment of Glory
Yes, Malaysia's best design.
My best colleagues, Marina
Hall of Fame
Y(^.^)


Please note that this entry is not to show-off, but more to seek better oppurtunities, Insya Allah. Peace.

8 comments:

  1. waahhh!! u won!! congratulations yg!! nie untuk category ape? what did u get? congratz nway,im so proud of you ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. wallaweyyyy~
    TAHNIAH! TAHNIAH! TAHNIAH!
    (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys.. Ni utk category Leisure & Hobbies. I dapat award je. Hopefully dapat la better offer! Hehehe. ^^,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tgk lah tarikh bertuah tu penting. ;)
    Btw, ni ateh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. kamu sangat berbakat... Aqil & Amir sure loveeeeeeeeee it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kak Zura: Berkat doa keluarga dan dorongan anda semua. Thanks y'all! =D
    Ingin juga menjadi contoh kpd adek2 & anak2 buah. Hehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...