Monday, February 21, 2011

Will Power

Yeah its been quite a long time since I'm hibernating from this 'industry', hectic weeks and frenetically schedule are my usual lame excuse. Ha-ha.  It’s 3 a.m. in the morning and I’ve just come back from an exhausting outstation located at southern Malaysia, Johore. I push my will power to the limit to write this entry despite that I’m working tomorrow. 
Why this entry is so special that I sacrifice my biological clock of sleeping hours just to write this? It’s because I want to show my appreciation as well as to congratulate the person that I love the most for stop smoking since he was young, that’s a very long time!

Why is it matter to me so much? First and foremost, because I want Allah to love him, and also for the reason that I love him so much and I want him to live another 100 years (if Allah willing, haha), to serve as Labor Slave of Allah, and so that he can watch after us and we can take care of him. Secondly and utmost, he don’t need that ‘NiQuitin’ tablets or nicotine patch or what so ever that helps him to stop smoking – it’s just the matter of will power.

How powerful is will power? Some might say that those who stop smoking will easily get tempered, but he didn’t face that problem so far, Alhandulillah. I say it’s the matter of how your mind controls it. It takes the art of controlling EQ which stands for Emotional Quotient, a slight different from IQ but enormous impact on a person. See how beautiful Allah creates us with very complex organ that function as ultimate computers yet still can be carried by skull.

I love the fact that his face glows and he no longer have to wear scowl when puffing the smoke. I hope that we constantly giving him full throttle of moral support for him to quit smoking forever since surrounding atmosphere also playing great role to this kind of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...