I have a lot of cats back then, but there’re only 3 left. Few weeks back, when it rains cats and dogs, my 7-year-old cat, sitting on the back of the car tyre. Suddenly, my dad started the engine and role back to fetch my mom, and unpurposely role back along the cat! Splat! (Err, whatever the sound is, I don’t know cause I’m not there). Miraculously, he didn’t die, he survive but with the bottom part paralyzed. How sad.
My parents brought him to vet and the doc giving them 2 opts, to put him to sleep or to treat him real intensive. For 7-years-stay-together-and-loyal, plus with the feeling guilty of my dad, they decided to take care of them really good. It’s my sis favorite cat though. But in this case I was thinking not to torture him anymore because he’s suffering real bad.
He poops fluid and the smell is awful. I really feel sorry, seriously sorry for him, but I cannot say much. I’ve suggested them to put him to sleep but they say it’s like killing him. But I think they’re much crueler for letting him suffering for a long time. You guys are killing him slowly, that’s ruthless.
What do you think? What should I do?
No comments:
Post a Comment